Miss Bias

30 January 2010

Best Casual Jeans Style

I'm an absolute lover of my one and only pair of jeans. I only have one pair because I am a great believer that any staple piece of clothing has to fit your body shape well and feel comfortable at any time of the day you wear it. I don't buy staple pieces just for the sake of having the latest trend. I love the idea of jeans because you can dress them up and down and wear them for almost any occasion, you just have to know how to style the look suitably.

Here are some celebrity fashionistas that pull off the casual jean style beautifully.

Jennifer Aniston - casual basic



















Cameron Diaz - casual chic
























Gwyneth Paltrow - casual sophiscation
























(Photos courtesy of Google images)

No comments: