Miss Bias

20 January 2010

Original Material

Just to give you all a little background on myself. I am a current fashion design student, studying out of Melbourne, Australia. I attend the reputable Whitehouse Institute of Design, and I have just completed my first year in 2009. So I will be looking to graduate in 2011.

I had a fantastic first year, concluding 2009 with a wonderful surprise of receiving “Student of the Year” (1st Year Fashion). I was even lucky enough to have my end of year original design selected for the Whitehouse’s “End of Year Parade.”

Never having showcased any of my designs in an actual fashion show before, the end of year parade was a major highlight for me. I was just so incredibly proud to see my original designs come together and strutted down the runway by a professional model.

Here are a few photos of my original design. The brief was for Spring/Summer and entitled “Boy Meets Girl.”

The show was also captured and given a great review by Style Melbourne.






No comments: