Miss Bias

02 February 2010

Casual Jeans Style Inspiration

At the end of last month, I posted a small section on Best Casual Jeans Style showcasing some great celebrity casual styles. I also advised that I only have one pair of jeans because I haven't been able to find another pair that fits me as comfortably as the ones I have and within my price range. And as a staple item, they have to be comfortable at any time of the day (before and after eating). Well I got inspired last night and decided to show how easy it is to achieve a very similar style and look to the celebrities with what you already have in your own wardrobe (and with one pair of jeans).

Casual basic x 2 (Jennifer Aniston inspired)















































Casual chic (Cameron Diaz inspired)
























Casual sophistication (Gwyneth Paltrow inspired)


No comments: