Miss Bias

27 February 2010

It's the Weekend!

Well the weekend has finally arrived. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Good - because I'm working today and I have the day off tomorrow, so I'll be venturing out and about in Melbourne, which I don't get to do very often.

Bad - because I'm not sure if I was productive enough this week and all the things I tried to accomplish or complete and wasn't able to, will have to be added to next week's list of things to do/accomplish.

Uni starts up again next week. I have my first intensive class next Thursday and Friday, so those things I didn't accomplish/do this week will have to be crammed into my Monday - Wednesday schedule.

But it's now the weekend and all pressing issues can wait until Monday.

I also bought some new dress and skirt patterns from Clegs yesterday (they are having a sale on until this Sunday 28/02/10 - Vogue patterns $12 and 1/2 price on Butterick patterns), so I'm looking forward to making some new creations.

I hope that everyone has great plans for the weekend.

3 comments:

genaxx/ said...

Good luck with your first week. I'm gearing up for the early mornings ahead! Eek!

tobes said...

i love those braclets
xo tobes from stylerodant hope to hear lots from you on facebook

Angela See, Angela Blog said...

Good luck with uni, school started on the first for us high schools so you're pretty lucky!!

Love the bright blouse