Miss Bias

05 February 2010

Today's inspiration

I've been burning the candle at both ends over the past few weeks and today being Friday, I needed some inspiration.....

I decided to go and exercise away any built up stress at a well known Townsville lookout spot and walking track, Castle Hill. I was there to exercise, but decided that I would also just stop for a minute and take in what was happening around me. We all feel the pressures of work, family, money, achieving life goals, etc, (well I know I do) and fall into the trap of day after day, week after week, and for some of us, year after year, of being consumed by the stress of this fast paced society that we live in today and the expectations of managing multiple responsibilities all at once. But how often do we really stop to chill out, take a breath of fresh air and appreciate the little things in life, like a sunset, a rainbow or listening to the whistling in the wind.

Well, today I did that and found great inspiration from some of our beautiful natural elements.

I know that it's not fashion, design or style related but I thought I had to share, just in case, one other person also found inspiration in these photos too.


























































































No comments: