Miss Bias

18 February 2010

Townsville Fashion Showcase No.7














This is the final segment to the Townsville Fashion Showcases. For my previous 6 features, I had selected fashion boutiques and this time I really wanted to ensure that I showcased just one Shoe and Accessory Boutique. So welcome to Head Over Heels.

Head Over Heels is an exquisite little boutique within the Parkside Shopping Plaza. Whenever I’m heading in to get groceries or go to the bakery, I cannot help stop myself from seeing what new beauties may have arrived since my last visit. Stocking gorgeous shoes, bags and accessories, there is a variety of labels and designs to suit every occasion.

The owners Leonna and Leanne are two of the loveliest ladies you’ll meet. I got talking to Leonna and I was saying that I was heading to Fashion Exposed. She too was very excited to attend but more excited to see the latest designs and labels at the Australian Shoe Fair and Bags & Accessories Fair, where she purchases a great deal of their stock.

I just adore the intricate detail found on most pieces, and they are just so unique for Townsville. To sum it all up in just a couple of words – just divine!


















































































































































































No comments: