Miss Bias

13 February 2010

Valentine's Day - the movie

Since this week has been my last week in Townsville before I head back to Melbourne, I've been trying to catch up with family and friends. My friend Hannah planned a girls night out and organised tickets to go and see Valentine's Day, the movie. The movie was pretty good, but more so the company I was with. Thanks Hannah.

For those who are going to see the movie, it has a fantastic cast but the storyline was not what I expected. It was more about feeling lonely on Valentine's Day than it was about feeling good on Valentine's Day. Jessica Beil was a knockout.










































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bianca those photos are beutiful and your blog is great, lovin it!!!