Miss Bias

24 March 2010

Fabulous Hats at Fabulous Prices

In a recent post, The Great Hat Sale, I mentioned that sadly, The Hat Studio was having a massive closing down sale. I was telling my friend about the sale and she told me that she definitely wanted to get some new hats for this year's racing carnivals. I was able to make it down to The Hat Studio on their very last day of trade and sent a photo of a variety of different hats to my friend. She picked the ones she liked and purchased these wonderful stylish hats at a fraction of their original price. I wanted to share with you all her fantastic purchases. She is going to be looking very stylish at this year's races.

This beautiful and colourful hat was $40 reduced down from $275.
This classic black hat was $60 reduced down from $400.

No comments: