Miss Bias

03 March 2010

Runways of Milan - Favourite Looks Fall 2010

It's 3.20am and I did try and go to sleep at around 11.30pm, however layed in bed restless and sleepless until about 1am. With no inclination of sleep coming anytime soon, I decided to get up, make some toast and check my emails. I have an online subscription with Style.com and about every 3 days I get a new email from them. Over the past couple of weeks I have been a little preoccupied with settling back into Melbourne and haven't had a chance to open one single Style.com email. So I thought that this was the perfect time to read them. With Fashion Weeks happening in different parts of the world, Style.com have been sending out updates from the latest fashion shows to their subscibed online readers.

With just about every show featured, I decided to look through the selected runway collections from Milan. I've picked out my favourite looks that I also think the everyday woman could possibly style and put together with inspiration from the images below.

Stunning shorts suit.
Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2010

All in grey. Great combination of textures.
Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2010

Casual and chic. Love the shorts.
Trussardi 1911 Fall 2010

Loving this black and white combination.
Trussardi 1911 Fall 2010

Great skirt and jacket design.
Versus Fall 2010

Gorgeous print.
No.21 Fall 2010

Loving the brown tones and lace.
No. 21 Fall 2010

Elegant and edgy.
Moschino Cheap & Chic Fall 2010

Girly and feminine.
Just Cavalli Fall 2010

Fabulous Jacket!
Just Cavalli Fall 2010

This is a great style and colour combination.
Fendi Fall 2010

Very chic!
Emilio Pucci Fall 2010

Super cool and classy.
Emilio Pucci Fall 2010

This look is so HOT! Loving the metallic leggings.
Blumarine Fall 2010

Sassy, edgy, cool and rock chic. Love it!
Blumarine Fall 2010

(All photos courtesy of Style.com)

3 comments:

Jessa Lee said...

Great overview!!
The whole Emilio Pucci collection was sooo gorgeous!

Brandy Shaloo said...

awesome looks you picked!

Em. x. said...

Really great post, I love the looks you have highlighted here...

I have just posted on Elena Miro's collection - it is curvy couture and worth a look -

http://boombands.blogspot.com/2010/03/elena-miro-milan-2010-favourites.html

xxx.