Miss Bias

19 March 2010

Student Style of the Week

It's the Friday again and another week has passed us by. I hope that you all have been able to get out and see some of the Fashion Festival and if not, you still have a few more chances with couple of days to go.

Now that uni is back in full swing, with fresh, new, young faces starting their first year along with the committed second and third years, I thought that it would be a great idea to capture some of the fabulous range of styles that students wear.

So each Friday, I'll be posting a "Student Style of the Week." For my first week, it goes to the gorgeous Georgie. Georgie never ceases to amaze me each and every time I see her with her wonderful sense of style. Hence, why she is studying "Styling" and doing brilliantly. Definitely a worthy of my inaugural Student Style of the Week.

No comments: