Miss Bias

04 March 2010

Work, Fun and Religion

So I've recently started a new job on Chapel St, working for a small fashion boutique and love the fact that the store stocks a variety of fashion labels that cover a variety of different styles. Why I like this concept, is the fact that I can wear different styles to work and still represent the labels and style of the store. With the store stocking from evening and cocktail dresses to casual tees and jeans, I can choose to dress up or dress for fun, depending on how I feel. This week I was dressing for fun.

So feeling fun and frivolous, I headed to work for a short lunch shift, to find that a new label had come into stock - Religion. The label hails from the UK and was established in the 1990s. The labels promotes an individual style, which is inspired by an eclectic mix of British heritage, London and international street style, club culture and musical and lyrical expressions. I like the label for its cool, edgy flair and distinctive style. The label also supports an international online store.


(Photos courtesy of Religion's website)

No comments: