Miss Bias

12 April 2010

An Arising Tangent

I was going through my Twitter account, re-familiarising myself with who I was following on Twitter. I saw that I was following 'tangentmag.' I clicked on their profile to re-jog my memory as to who they were. To my delight, they are a new Sydney based online magazine showcasing talent in the areas of fashion, beauty, music and art. If you love looking at beautiful imagery, then this is an amazing magazine for that. Their latest 'BOLD' issue has a number of incredibly inspiring photo shoots and also has a great feature on some very popular fashion bloggers.

Tangent Magazine Issue 03 'BOLD'
Tangent Magazine Issue 02 'Overture'

Tangent Magazine Issue 01 'Fire Up'


What I love about Tangent magazine is the beautiful and amazing fashion photography that is in each issue. Two of my favourite shoots from the magazine were done by Jason Henley and Bec Lorrimer. Below are some of their featured photographs from their respective websites.

Photo by Jason Henley
(source from Jason Henley website)

Photo by Jason Henley
(source from Jason Henley website)


Photo by Bec Lorrimer
(source from Bec Lorrimer website)

Photos by Bec Lorrimer
(sourced from Bec Lorrimer website)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

avid reader of tangent mag :)
great blog too!
loving your posts
stop by some time xx