Miss Bias

19 April 2010

Art Melbourne 2010

Art Melbourne 2010 is fast approaching. Commencing this week at the Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton from 22 April - 25 April, it's an exhibition not to be missed. Showcasing amazing pieces from galleries and artists all over Australia and overseas. Feel free to chat to the actual artists themselves, who will be present at the exhibition. The exhibition has a number of special features happening such as "Off the Wall" - an introduction to undiscovered emerging artists. Tickets are $15 through Ticketek, or $20 at the door.

I picked up this cute little jacket from Brotherhood of Saint Laurence recently. I'm loving the stripes.

3 comments:

gleenn said...

That jacket is lovely but I love especially the dress inside it, sleek :)

I'm a follower. Would love it if you can follow back?

Hugs
Creative Fashion

sophiasa said...

oh i just love that jacket! Great find!

Cocò said...

Lovely outfit! I really like your stripes blazer! Thank u for following me, i follow u too! Xoxo

www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com