Miss Bias

26 April 2010

Beautiful Beauty

I haven't yet touched on beauty and makeup so far in my blogging venture. So I thought it might be a good time to show a few of my favourite make up looks. On a daily basis, I tend to apply my make up in as much of a natural tone as possible. I personally like the look of wearing makeup, without actually looking like I am wearing makeup. However, when I am attending a special occasion/event, then I like to glam up with bright eyeshadow and lipstick.

Below are some of my recent favourite and inspiring runway makeup looks.

Chanel Spring/Summer 2010 - natural with subtle highlights

Michael Kors Spring/Summer 2010 - natural with smoky eyes and pinkish/neutral lips

Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2010 - bold lips and pastel, shiny eyelids

This look was popular in Thakoon, Ruffian & Dior runways 2010 - glam all the way with highlighted cheekbones, dark contoured lips, heavy coloured eyes and drawn in eyebrows

No comments: