Miss Bias

06 April 2010

Have you got your Daily Labels?

I hope everyone has been able to get back into the swing of things after the long weekend. Over my long weekend, I stumbled across a brand new online retail outlet with a difference. Daily Labels is an online retail website that is bringing a new concept to online shopping. Everyday, Daily Labels offers only 1 new item of clothing available for purchase within a 24 hour period or unless sold out prior. Once the 24 hours is up, a new item of clothing becomes available and the process is repeated everyday.

Engaging some of Australia's upcoming fashion designers, in which some only design exclusively for the website, Daily Labels members and online shoppers can now access some amazing unique, exclusive and edgy fashion pieces.

A fantastic new concept for online shopping, that you should definitely take the time to check out. I've become a member and also have received some fantastic sale deals already. You can also be kept up to date with Daily Labels by following their blog.

I wore this outfit last week to uni. I wanted to feel girly and vibrant so I turned to flowers and colour.

3 comments:

sophiasa said...

oh that ring is so gorgeous! It's perfect with your outfit, which is so darn cute! You look great!<3

Nicole Jarecz said...

wow, great ring! works perfectly with your outfit!

Style with Benefits said...

I love that ring. You look so cute!

xo, becs