Miss Bias

14 April 2010

I have been super busy over the last couple of days with work, writing essays and presentations, sketching out orignial designs and sourcing fabrics to meet my brief and completing computer assignments, that I needed some time out. So I decided to go window shopping online. Shoes were on my mind and here are some of the most fabulous shoes I've seen. This is my current wishlist for shoes. I think all of these shoes would just look sensational in my wardrobe.
Elizabeth and James Primo Wedge from Diani Boutique

Opening Ceremony Double Buckle Wedge from La Garconne

Maison Martin Margiela - Unfinished Peeptoe Pump from La Garconne

Chloe Sevigny for O.C - Western Buckle Wedge from La Garconne


Just stunning. If only I could afford........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome selection of shoes!