Miss Bias

30 April 2010

This Week's Student Style

It's Friday again and another week has past us by. I hope that everyone enjoyed their week and has great things planned for the weekend. I will be working and completing assignments. I have, reently discovered that I can stream movies online, which is great in one respect because I love movies, however at the same time, I get carried away watching more than one per night and then become sleep deprived. So this weekend, I'll have to keep it in moderation.

This week's Student Style goes to first year student Elle. I asked her if she was wearing anyone in particular and she said "No, it's just a mix of items from my wardrobe." I really like the colour combination that she has got going on in this outfit and the badge detail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Jacket! Very cool!!!!