Miss Bias

16 April 2010

Yay, it's Friday!

Wednesday, I picked up Rag Trader Magazine and was reading the latest happenings in fashion and saw a feature on Refinery 29. Yesterday, I received my weekly update from Curious Kate and she too also featured Refinery 29. So I thought, maybe I should be take a look at Refinery 29 to see what all the hype is about. I'm glad I did. It is such a wonderful source of fabulous fashion across the board. Very entertaining and interesting and great online shopping.

As I was in the change rooms of the gym this afternoon, madly trying not to be late to the body pump class, I saw this young lass was getting dressed. I watched her as she fixed her socks evenly in place and placed on each of her shoes. I thought she was very cute and asked her for a photo.

Earlier in the day I was contemplating on what my agenda should be once I leave the house.

Then hung up some washing and contemplated some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice ensemble Miss B! Love the hat! Good layers