Miss Bias

11 May 2010

Electronic hiccups

I have been having internet issues this past week and hope that I will be able to correct the issues soon. It has been rather frustrating as I am on the internet most nights to research, attend to personal and professional matters and of course blog. I bought this top at the start of the year and loved it so much that I was wearing it just about every chance I got. Since moving back to Melbourne, it's actually been sitting in my wardrobe, and at times, I've forgotton that it was there, although I did pull it out to wear to Melbourne's Fashion Week. Below are three different ways in which I've been able to wear it. I seemed to have had a thing with pairing it with the cute rosette brooch.

1 comment:

Runway Rundown said...

Love the white top, and the pin is beautiful!!!

http://www.runwayrundown.com/