Miss Bias

17 May 2010

Street Style and Photography

I just stumbled across Melbourne's Photography Tours. A 3 hour tour with a professional photographer, showing you how to improve your digital photography skills for both day and night photography. What a great alternative concept for someone who is keen on photography but doesn't have the money to spend on taking up a full photography course. The tour takes you through Federation Square and surrounding areas and only costs $99 for the 3 hours. They even do gift vouchers. I think this is very cool.

I was on my way to uni this morning and saw this lovely, layered up lady at the train station. I'm lovng the layers and the tights.

2 comments:

Cocò (daddysneatness) said...

hey what funny outfit! I love it! ;D Xoxo

gabrielle said...

love this photo! i need to take some street style pics. sometimes i think im too shy... any pointers?!

www.paperplanesandmaryjanes.blogspot.com