Miss Bias

16 May 2010

Talent in Focus

Back in February, I submitted a post about winning a small fashion business package with Fashion Future. I'm still working on the business plan and will focus more on this when uni holidays arrive in July. But in the meantime, I love following Fashion Future's Talent in Focus. The concept features upcoming Australian Designers and a small interview on each designer, where they talk about their backgrounds and inspirations and upcoming collections.

I was looking through some of the showcases this evening and was heavily inspired by the following designers. Keep an eye out for them in the Australian Fashion Market.


2 comments:

Silvia Couture said...

My favorite is the first one by Christain Lines! Thanks for posting

-Silvia

Liya said...

I agree with Silvia, I love the Christain Lines photo