Miss Bias

07 May 2010

This week's Student Style

What a hectic day today. I had to attend the Doctors at 9am this morning, then rush to uni to meet up with my group members as we had a 30 minute group presentation today. Then head home to get ready for work, which starts at 4pm and I had caught the wrong train home, so I had to get off at the first train stop after realising I was on the wrong train and then had to catch a tram to another another train station, which was only a few stops away from my destination. I am currently at home, just about to finish getting ready for work, which won't finish until about 12am, so this was the only opportunity for me to do a blog post.

Aaahhh, the lovely Laska. She is wearing this week's Student Style of the Week. Mixing Sass & Bide leggings with Sportsgirl boots, Diva accessories and a Vintage top. And was able to give me a pose. Thanks Laska!

No comments: