Miss Bias

06 June 2010

Model Spotlight

My all time favourite supermodel is Giselle Bundchen and following her close by in the new millennium is Freja Beha Erichsen. I still love the essence of the 1980s and 1990s supermodels such as Elle Macpherson, Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, etc

But from time to time, I look through Style.com in order to find other supermodels that I can source inspiration from. At the moment, I am loving the naturally beautiful Daria Werbowy. I use the term naturally (as many would say that all supermodels are "naturally" beautiful) to mean the effortless and carefree beauty that Daria brings to many of her looks. With what appears as minimal make-up, Daria is a "natural" that instils a healthy glow that radiates bountiful beauty.

Paris Fashion Week

Balmain Spring/Summer 2010

Versace Fall 2008

Wearing Versace at Paris Fashion Week

Emanuel Ungaro Fall 2007

Christrian Dior Backstage Fall 2007

Chanel Fall 2006

(Images courtesy of Style.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am hearing you Miss B. She is beautiful and stunning!