Miss Bias

12 June 2010

Student Style of the Week

Sorry I missed Student Style of the Week, last week. Uni is slightly chaotic at present with all students preparing for their final assessment of their original designs as well as completing other theoretical assignments. Again this week I thought I wasn't going to be able to photograph anyone, as everyone is feeling that with one spare moment away from what they are doing, could be that one moment that they won't get back to finish everything on time. As gooes with the saying "so much to do, so little time." However, I was able to snap the very talented Greg, as he printed off an assignment in the library before rushing back to finish off patternmaking and garment construction at 5pm on Friday.

I'm loving his polished yet casual look and the combination of stripes, matt and sheen texture finishes. Very smart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great ensemble!