Miss Bias

20 July 2010

Don't Miss Out....online sales

I subscribed recently to Missy Confidential, which is a fabulous gateway to the latest in designer sales. Subscribe and receive weekly notifications as well as enter competitions, plus much more....

I thought I'd share some of the latest online designer sales that are currently occuring this month.


Balenci - 50% end of season sale
Madame Banks (Grey) - were $259, now $129.50


Zoex - started 13 July 2010 and until sold

Bavid Top - was $50, now $16


Nellie & Me - sale ends Friday, 30 July 2010
Allie Bag - was $199.95, now $99.95


Clear it Online - sale ends Friday, 23 July 2010
Alannah Hill - Good Morning Skirt - was $249, now $124


Australian Flavour - winter stock clearance - up to 70%

Bec & Bridge Dress - was $300, now $150

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss B!

I am so angry with myself right now. I am a regular reader of Miss Bias, and generally read your site daily or every couple of days. I haven't had a chance to get onto the computer for about 3 weeks, and it looks as though I have missed out on the awesome online bargins. This will teach me a lesson. Really loving your blog Miss B! Keep it up!