Miss Bias

14 July 2010

Introducing Vanderglas

Whilst I was browsing through the Melbourne Design Markets on Sunday, I came across this interesting new label - Vanderglas. This is their first collection, using a mix of sterling silver, human teeth and human hair. Super bizarre yet super creative. Fantastic detailing in the workmanship, this label is set to take off due to it's unique originality. All pieces are handmade in Melbourne. Check out their website for more works and stockists.






Photos courtesy of Vanderglas

2 comments:

BEAUTIFULLY INVISIBLE said...

Hi there - came across your blog on IFB and decided to check it out.

I have to say - this jewelry line is just a bit disturbing! I don't think I could ever wear teeth as a fashion item! Lady GaGa might like it though... "show me your teeth"

Anonymous said...

I agree! Interesting, however very disturbing! It's amazing what concepts people can think of when it comes to art!