Miss Bias

02 July 2010

Melbourne Design Market


I hope that everyone had a glorious week this week. Unfortunately, uni has concluded and with the weeks leading up to the end of the semester, myself and fellow students were a little too busy to be snapping away for Student Style of the Week. So I'll re-start this again during Semester 2. However, I will be taking lots of photos at the upcoming Melbourne Open Day on Sunday, 8 August.

But I wanted to get you all excited about the upcoming The Melbourne Design Market that will be held at Federation Square next Sunday, 11 July. The markets will be showcasing the latest in fashion, furniture, homewares, lighting and much more. Entry is free, so be sure to get down to the markets and experience some great design.


(Photos courtesy of Melbourne Design Markets)

No comments: