Miss Bias

21 August 2010

An exciting day

Today, I woke up excited for a few reasons - 1) to place my ballot in today's federal election, 2) to start working on a LBD and 3) take a few hours out to do some op shopping.

I did manage to pick up a few good finds, so I'll post these over the next few days. The election is very close and there were and will still be some very interesting results. I've cut out my LBD, so now it's time to start to putting the pieces together. I hope that I can do a good job as the materials were a little expensive for what I would normally buy, but they were so lovely, I couldn't resist.

3 comments:

Katie said...

The election is so close - I can't bear to watch any coverage because it's so suspenseful.

I love your red jacket there. Very cute.

Stela ALVES said...

Very nice blog!!!
www.streetstylebystela.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit! You look great!