Miss Bias

03 September 2010

3rd Time by Glen Rollason

What a wonderful week it has been here in Melbourne during Melbourne Spring Fashion Week. In a previous post, I mentioned that I had left my run a little late to get tickets to a few of the key shows, however, I did manage to attend a couple of great events. I started off the week by attending the Launch of "3rd Time" by Glen Rollason, hosted by the fabulous Leopold's Empire.

3rd Time offers fantastic one off bespoke pieces, cleverly crafted from sources that have already been created and reworked them into unique and innovative garments.

I actually hadn't been into Leopold's Empire boutique before, located at City Square on Swanston St, and was amazed with the creative industrial inspired design of the retail space. Leopold's Empire is now stocking it's new collection and the creative pieces of 3rd Time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the garments. Why doesn't Brisane have clothes like these :(