Miss Bias

15 September 2010

Do you 'print' me...

I spontaneously bought this dress, a week ago today. As I was leaving uni and heading to work last Wednesday, I thought that what I had left the house wearing, was appropriate for uni classes but probably not so appropriate to wear to work. So, I very quickly popped into Portmans in Bourke Street Mall to see if they had anything on sale in their downstairs space.

As soon as I saw this dress, I thought, "I have to try that on", and surprise, surprise, I wore it straight out of the store. It's really easy to wear, and part of the waistband is elastised, so it's extremely comfortable
. I love prints, so this dress along with my maxi dress, are my two favourite wardrobe items at the moment.

1 comment:

Katie said...

It's a gorgeous dress - what a lucky find! I love the back.