Miss Bias

28 September 2010

Spring Racing is in the air

So it's that time of year again as we head towards the glamourous events of Melbourne's Spring Racing Carnival. I have yet to go to a raceday here in Melbourne and I'm thinking that this is the year I just might have to go. I must say it has sprung upon me a little faster than expected and I can't say that I have really thought about which day I'll attend or more importantly, what I will wear. I spent a couple of hours browsing for inspiration and came across these lovely items that I thought worked well together and that would suit my style. Though, I might have to do a little more looking around. I think a little colour wouldn't hurt.


Neutral colours inspired:

Dress -
Rachel Gilbert
Clutch - Nine West
Shoes - Mollini
Hat/Fascinator - Jeni B

2 comments:

Thrive on Novelty said...

Gorgeous outfit! Loooove that dress xx

Don't forget to enter my T2 giveaway @ http://thriveonnovelty.blogspot.com/2010/09/t2-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

Love the combination Miss B!