Miss Bias

04 October 2010

Racing Millinery

Spring racing is just around the corner. It will usually be the styling and accessories that will make or break your racewear outfit. Hats and fascinators are a love of mine. I just adore the creativitiy and skill that is put into the construction of these wonderful fashion accessories. I have been searching for some great milliner's with the lead up to this year's Spring Racing Carnival. I stumbled across these creative milliners.



Christine's Millinery


Suzanne O'Brien


I found this gorgeous material at Lincraft for a very affordable price. I started cutting out something a little different to what I normally make, so hopefully, it comes together how I've imagined it.

Millinery photos courtesy of Christine's Millinery, Suzanne O'Brien and Kim Fletcher

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so creative! I really love the first fascinator!

Blackswan said...

im digging the peacock prints and shades of the fabric! looking forward to your creation!

come drop by a visit or follow too?!

youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan