Miss Bias

05 November 2010

Joachim & Anna

Thank goodness it's Friday! I hope that you all had a great week and are looking forward to your weekend plans. I need to knuckle down this weekend and finish my final digital portfolio that is due next week. I might take some time out though to go and take a look at a new second hand store that I discovered within walking distance to my house.

I picked up this gem of a dress yesterday from Design A Space. The label is Joachim & Anna. This really was a bargain find. It's a one off piece and I bought it on sale for less than half of its original retail price. It is now my favourite wardrobe item. Very easy to wear as it's one size and has adjustable shoulders. I've styled it up for the cool weather that we are continuing to endure here in Melbourne. But I am looking forward to styling it for summer.


3 comments:

Katie said...

That's such a gorgeous pattern - no wonder you want to wear that dress all the time!

Ali said...

Lovely dress! The designer I work for has some pieces at Design A Space. her label is Kylie Hawkes.

Kristen Leotsakou said...

lovely dress! so glad its friday too!