Miss Bias

28 November 2010

Red Cross Appeal

What a miserable few days it's been, with the cold, windy and rainy weather. I've struggled to find a moment when it wasn't raining to take some photos. But alas, the clouds decided to take a break and I took advantage of the moment. Whilst I was waiting for a Boost juice yesterday, I went into the local Red Cross Retail store and found this cute shirt dress. The store was having a sale, so I picked up this item for less than $10. I was initially attracted to the print but the ruffles on the front also bring about its charm. I can wear this on it's own or tucked into a skirt for a more sophisticated look. I love finding items that are versatile.

3 comments:

The Elegant Bohemian said...

This dress is so fabulous! You'll never see it anywhere else and it looks dreamy on you....this is why I thrift!!! LOVE IT! ~Serene

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit Miss B, especially with the boots!

Style with Benefits said...

Love your dress! Fabulous look with your pretty color nails too.

xx, becs