Miss Bias

28 December 2010

Hot and humid

I'm having a great time being back in Townsville visiting family and friends. I was really looking forward to the warm sunshine, however, it hasn't stopped raining since I got off the plane. Today was the first day that there were clear skies for more than 2 hours. In a previous post, I mentioned that I was in need of new shorts. Well, here in Townsville, there is an abundance of them. Every chance I get, I've been wearing the new shorts that I bought at the end of year sales. They'll come in handy for when I return to Melbourne as it's been forecasted to be about 30 degrees when I get back.

Shorts - Barkins
Singlet - Supre
Shoes - Williams
Acccessories - Diva

2 comments:

FALCO VERONICA said...

amazing shorts!and cute blog! I’ll follow you!
I have a fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers on bloglovin:-)
thanks:-)
VERONICA
http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

tobes said...

happy new year
and happy blogging