Miss Bias

25 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope that you all had a wonderful day eating great food, giving and receiving gifts and enjoying the company of family and friends.

It's been over a week since I've been able to put up a post due to the hectic schedule I had leading up to today. I flew home yesterday to have my luggage arrive 10 hours after I did, but at least it arrived and wasn't lost in the abyss of missing airline luggage.

There has been so much rain here in Townsville, that we had to alter our plans for Christmas. My immediate family normally spend Christmas Day with my Mum's side of the family, however, due to intense rain, we weren't able to travel and had to have just an immediate family Christmas. There were just the five of us and even though it was unfortunate that we couldn't spend time with other loved ones, we thoroughly enjoyed spending quality time with each other. We really had a great day. There really isn't anything like spending time with those who love you the most.

Last week I went to the Camberwell Markets to find some summer clothes for when I travelled up here to North Queensland. I picked up these vintage inspired items together for just $25.

Top - Moods
Shorts - August Silk



No comments: