Miss Bias

18 January 2011

1st Year Anniversary!

It's Miss Bias's 1st Year Anniversary. I can't believe that it has been 12 months to the day, since I started blogging. Ohhh how time flies when you are having fun. I'd like to take this moment to thank all of my blog followers, Facebook and Twitter followers, to my regular readers and to anyone who has at some point dropped by to read or view my blog posts. I am truly grateful for the time you've taken out to come and visit the blog of Miss Bias.

So as a thank you, I am giving away the current issues of Oyster, Frankie and Yen magazines as a package. That's right, you have the chance to win 3 x current issue fashion magazines. All you have to do is be or become a follower of Miss Bias and leave a comment stating which one of these three magazines best suits you and your sense of style and why.

Comments to be received by 31 January 2011 and announcement of the winner will be on 01 February 2011. Prize is on offer for Australian and International readers.

8 comments:

ashley said...

Well, Hello Miss Bias! So glad I found you via Lady Melbourne & Congrats on your first year of blogging.

Frankie Mag. I suck at explaining things so I am attracted to it for the very audience they've aimed it at and who I identify myself with too! "Women (and men) looking for a magazine that’s as smart, funny, sarcastic, friendly, cute, rude, arty, curious and caring as they are." Couldn't have said it better myself. Really.

I'm still trying to find my groove with my sense of style and Frankie is my go-to guide for discovering what I like and dislike in terms of life and fashion (pretty much everything). Completely refreshing.

{I hope you liked my novel, I mean, extra long comment ;)}

xx

Some Style... said...

wow, this is amazing! I love love Frankie Mag for it's lightness and cutenss, which I hope to have as well, didn't hear about JEN and Oyster yet but looking good! the Girl Oyster is kinda my style as well, dark hair and leather biker jacket! ;) got my fingers crossed! thank you for telling me about this amazing Giveaway and your lovely Blog! following.. xoxo

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Jes said...

I love your blog!!


http://www.jessicaschrillo.blogspot.com/

Arabelle said...

I love Oyster Magazine, I used to get it when I was in magazine stores but I never see it anymore. :(

Liz, love. said...

Following you via GFC.

And I have never read any of those, I don't know where to by them in the US, but based on the covers I feel like oyster would fit me best.


Lnordquist(at)Live(dot)Com

http://crystal-lized.blogspot.com/

Miss Claire said...

Sweet blog! Frankie is my absolute favourite magazine! The articals are super well written, the recipes are delish, the little collection that is featured in every issue...everything is wonderful. Plus I love the pretty pictures! My style is a bit vintage, a bit crafty and a little bohemian at times. Which I think also suits frankie!

love your blog!

x Claire
www.jemimaandgeraldine.blogspot.com

Meg said...

I only know Frankie of these but I love it (unfortunately I don't have a chance to buy it here in the Czech republic). It is not a typical magazine for girls, which is what I like about it. Its range of posts is great and I just love the way it's put together :)

xo, Meg
on-a-hunt@hotmail.com

liz said...

Gosh ! I am so excited with this giveaway. I would like to participate in it.
Anw i am totally follower through Google Friend Connect name liz.
For the suitable magazine for me, I am sure the Frankie Magazine. Actually, I havent seen it in real, but after I check the website, it really suits me well. I love something sweet, pink, introvert, vintage things, and lovely picture.


Much Thankies for the chance dear
Good luck for me and everyone :)

liz_crowny(at)yahoo(dot)com