Miss Bias

05 January 2011

Casual Platforms

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope that you all enjoyed celebrating in 2011. If you have made any new year resolutions, I'd love to hear of them. I'm not one to usually make resolutions. I normally look at it from the perspective, "whatever I did the year before, I will try and do better this year." I'm not sure if that train of thought actually has worked for me over the years but I think it's easier to manage. However, let me know what your resolutions are and you never know, you could just inspire me.

I'm using this post to show off some of my recent purchases. I bought lots of accessories at the end of year sales. I just couldn't resist. However, my favourite purchase was my very first pair of platforms. I love them because I can dress them up and dress them down for casual occasions. I love that they make me feel super tall. I couldn't get over how comfortable they are. I've steered clear of platforms before because I've always thought to myself "I will snap an ankle if I wear a pair of those shoes." But so far, so good.


Shorts - Ally
Singlet - Target
Shoes - Betts
Accessories - Equip

1 comment:

Sam from Hundy and Undy said...

Oh, I love those shoes! They do look really great dressed down like that. Great find. :)


hundy&undy