Miss Bias

14 January 2011

Fashion Trends

Well it's Friday! I actually made it through the first week back after the holidays. It' been a long and hard week, but I'm glad it's now the weekend. Before heading out, I took a few moments to just relax and flick through Fashion Trend Australia. I love this magazine because it always showcases amazing creativity and talent. I came across a new Australian label I wasn't aware of - el amuleto. The collections are inspired by the lands of Mexico and the Spanish culture. A strong, modern and sexy label for the confident woman. They also have a online store to make things easier for you. Make sure you take a sneak peak at least.

Photos courtesy of el amuleto website

3 comments:

Cocò (daddysneatness) said...

The first leather jacket is a beautiful item!!! I adore the last bangle too!!!
Kisses,
Cocò

www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

colourgurl said...

Gorgeous!!

oomph. said...

Cool stuff...love the cuffs and the white dress.

Rockoomph.blogspot.com