Miss Bias

21 January 2011

Street Style is back in 2011

It's been a while since I have posted a street style photo. I was thinking this week that I really would like to start scouting out again for great street style. I love seeing how other people put clothing and accessory items together to create an individual sense of style. Yesterday, I was hopping off the train and saw this fine looking young lady. Not only did I love what she was wearing, but her personal energy made the outfit pop so much more also. If I only I could capture personality and energy in photos.

2 comments:

CMA said...

gorgeous!
love your blog, please do keep it up!
i'll be back for sure!
and come visit COSMICaroline for an upcoming La Dama giveaway and a new photographer!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Samm said...

I want to invite you to check out my fashion blog, if you like.

With love, Samm
@ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com