Miss Bias

27 January 2011

Summer Sun

Happy Australia Day!

What a great day to enjoy with lots of sunshine and warmth. I actually didn't do much celebrating to be honest. I took advantage of our day off to actually not do too much at all. It was good to just relax and not have any plans and just take the day as it came. I managed to street spot this young lady's style in Bourke St Mall. I asked her if she was wearing anything in particular and she replied "No, it's just a random mix of budget fashion." She has made this outfit look effortless, comfortable and hip. I love it.


I took advantage of the sunshine to capture some natural flora and fauna as I strolled past my nearby park. Fresh, vibrant and summer blossoms always make me stop and take time out to appreciate our beautiful natural surroundings.

No comments: