Miss Bias

12 January 2011

There was a break in the clouds

Unfortunately, the holidays are now over and it's back to the everyday grindstone. These photos was taken on Sunday, when I was taking advantage of the fact that the skies were relatively clear and I could still manage to wear shorts. It's now the second month into summer and I think I've only seen a handful of days with complete sunshine. Hopefully the weather will clear up for the Australian Open. I am hoping to spend a few days at the tennis this year. I'm a tennis lover and have never been to the Open before. But I'm determined to attend this year.

2 comments:

Té la mà Maria - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Sam from Hundy and Undy said...

Oh, I love the color of those shorts! Cute. :)


hundy&undy