Miss Bias

26 February 2011

Blue Diamond Stakes

Today was the Blue Diamond Stakes at Caufield Races. It was a last minute decision to go but I'm glad that I did as I had a really good time. I didn't really prepare in advance what I was going to wear and turned to what I already had in the wardrobe. I made this dress last year for the Tessuti Little Black Dress Competition. I've never worn the dress and thought that it would be perfect for the races. I only have taken photos in it for the competition. I was thinking of selling it, but maybe it might come in handy for those last minute events I decide to go to. The fascinator, I had bought for the Melbourne Cup in 2010. It's a gem, I love it.

Keep an eye out for my next post, where I will be putting up photos of other beautiful fashions on the field.

8 comments:

crystal glamour said...

great outfit :)

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Jennifer Fabulous said...

This outfit is insanely fabulous!! That dress is so glamorous and chic. That bright yellow hat is just ADORABLE! And omg those gloves with that ring?! So old-style Hollywood. *I faint*

Pithsala said...

Love that dress!
Your total outfit is so vintage and stylish. :)

http://the-aili.blogspot.com/

Karoline Kalvø said...

Gorgeous. Love your blog. Now following. Hope you'll follow me back.


Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot. I've just started.
Karoline Kalvo

Rosa Pel said...

love ur dress !

Miyan said...

you look amazing; i bet it was so fun to dress up like this!

love your shoes, gloves, jewelry, dress, headwear. everything! =)

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Emily said...

You look great

http://emilydorothy.blogspot.com/

Lifelover

Laura Loves Clothes said...

Hi girl :) I love your look and your blog ! please follow me and I'll follow you back <3 see you xxx