Miss Bias

19 February 2011

Friday's inspiration

Today was an irritating day at work. I think mainly because it has been a long week, I've had little sleep and the progress of the achievements I set myself also required the assistance of other people, who didn't follow through with their responsibilities. So I needed to find inspiration to get through this Friday afternoon. All I wanted to do was look at beautiful pictures and enthrall my mind with things that I love - fashion and photography. So I did just that. It was a great way to relax and set myself up for the Friday night festivities I had planned.

Photography by Raya
Photography by Victor de Mello
Photography by Gaetan Cupto

3 comments:

ChiccaStyle said...

Great photos, love them all!!!
Thanks for sharing.
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

BobbieAustin27 said...

Fashion indeed is beauty, these pics represent both of those traits very nice
You should follow my blog :)
www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree! Love the fashion and photos!