Miss Bias

05 February 2011

A little bit of lace with that....

I've been doing a little work in Consulting recently and so my wardrobe has required a few extra items of corporate attire. Not being able to find pieces that either I liked, could afford or suited my style, I decided to whip up something myself. I made this skirt last weekend. I went searching through my bag of fabrics and found this grey material and lace - and voila, I now have this very unique and exclusive skirt. It was really quite simple to put together. A beginner in sewing could definitely manage this.

3 comments:

GracieInColor said...

Great Site!!
Thanks for commenting.

Katie said...

That's a great skirt - very professional with a hint of personality.

ACIM said...

love your style
you look great really
would love to hear from you
xx