Miss Bias

18 February 2011

Milly Fall 2011

New York Fashion Week has been well under way this week. I thought I'd take a quick squiz at some of the latest Fall 2011 collections. What I like most about Fashion Weeks is that I'm normally introduced to at least one new label that I haven't been familiar with before. I just spent 10 minutes having a browse at a few new collections and so far I am loving the Fall collection of Milly.

I seemed to be most attracted to the rich green hues of the collection, although there are other really fabulous bright hues of orange and pink. But I have really fallen inlove with the dark green tones. I adore the mix matching of fabrics, the layering and the vintage inspired designs. Would I have these items in my wardrobe, yes please!

Photos courtesy of Style.com

4 comments:

margarita ts said...

great collection!

Bianca said...

Lindo desfile!!!!!

http://bianca-moda-s.blogspot.com/

ROBINE said...

Nice collection!

x

Anonymous said...

I love this collection. If only I could afford the garments :(