Miss Bias

03 February 2011

Three Little Ducks

I found a new Aussie boutique label, Three Little Ducks. Below are images from their Summer 2010/11 collection, which I think is just stunning. Simple, classic and modern pieces made of quality materials and handcrafted in Sydney. I love the prints and the tailoring of each piece. I could definitely see this collection in my wardrobe. You can purchase items from the collection online at their website store or also at Madeit.com.

Photos courtesy of Three Little Ducks

2 comments:

Brandy Shaloo said...

I like the clothes. Too bad that Aussie labels are so hard to get in Europe :-S

Miss Bias said...

Hi Brandy

This particular label ships internationally, if you are interested in purchasing their pieces.

You could contact the label's owner Katherine Humphery at katherine@threelittleducks.com.au for more information about their shipping terms.

Miss Bias = )