Miss Bias

10 April 2011

New shoe additions

Here are a couple of new additions to my wardrobe. I'm definitely a bargain hunter most of the time. However, I do like to buy expensive investment pieces, but I mormally do this once a year and or for a special occasion. But my normal weekly to montly spends are usually sale or op shop purchases. I picked up these Windsor Smith shoes on sale for $15 and the lovely boots, I got from an op shop for $20. I'm still on the look out for a pair of nude pumps. I've seen plenty around but the ones that I've seen just aren't quite what I'm looking for. So, I'll just have to keep on searching.

9 comments:

uhooi said...

so lovely these shoes!! :*
visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

Zarna said...

loving that first pair of shoes - so perfect for spring/summer!

What Sadie Did said...

Wow, what bargains!! Jealous!

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you will be able to walk in the first pair Miss Bias! Love the second pair!

CMA said...

love the boots!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Marta M. said...

nice shoes! I love the first one...

xxx

F.details

Mary Lee said...

such cool heels!

hope you'll enter my giveaway!
www.marylee31.blogspot.com

2befab said...

hi there!!!!!
what an amazing blog...
if you want we could follow each other..let me know...
xoxo2befab

Vale ♥ said...

I love the first pair of shoes, so classy and beautiful !

tp://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com/