Miss Bias

24 May 2011

Spiros Sketches

I did have another outfit post lined up for today, however, if you follow me on Twitter, you may already know that my home computer screen decided it would stop working. With all my photos stored on this computer, I wasn't able to retrieve any of them. The screen was completely black so I couldn't even log on. I'm glad to say that the screen is being replaced and I should have it back by the end of the week. Luckily I have a work computer also, so I'm not completely shut off from the world wide web. So for this post, I alternatively went looking for a new illustrator to inspire us all. And I was so thrilled when I stumbled across fashion illustrator and graphic designer Spiros Halaris.

Incrediblely talented, his work is beautifully designed with modernity and edgy twists, leaving each piece artistically creative and appealing.


Images sourced from Spiros Halaris

10 comments:

Stiene S. said...

Wow, love it! x

Zarna said...

these illustrations are AMAZING!!

Gabrielle said...

Wow, what stunning work!!

xx

ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

the nyanzi report said...

beautiful!

ChiccaStyle said...

WOW,great inspirational post!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

ADW said...

I love them!!

Thanks for sharing

ADW
http://alldaywear.blogspot.com/

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

Beautiful!

I have new post on my blog and I need your opinion :]
mfashionfreak.blogspot.com

Zarna said...

i love the boots in the first outfit!!

My Little Frame said...

Uooouuuu god amazing illustrations!!! love of all them, specially the last one!!!

Kisses
Natalia

www.mylittleframe.blogspot.com

Spiros Halaris said...

Thank you Miss Bias for your generous words about my artwork. (I just came across it.) Also to your followers who made these lovely comments.

If anyone would like to be updated on my work please join my Facebook page: Spiros Halaris Creative

Thank you.

Spiros