Miss Bias

06 May 2011

Warm Interiors

It has been rather chilly here in Melbourne over the past couple of days. It is a vast change from the lovely, sunbeaming weather we were having only last week and on the weekend. With such a drop in temperature and with an almost instant gloomy outlook, I wondered to myself today, "It is only mid Autumn, how am I going to manage when the full strength of winter graces us with its presence?" But I have no doubt, I will be able to adapt to the colder climate that will start to emerge over the next coming months. 

Today's weather actually got me thinking about Interior designs again, which I am also very fond of. The following images represent my mind's thoughts for what I was hoping to experience on this very Friday night.

Go home to have a lovely, candle-lit, aromatherapy hot bath, followed by a little cooking and then eating a warm, yummy soup, to then sit back and put my feet up against the fire before retiring to a soothingly cosy and warm bed to rest my weary head. 

Aaahh, yes, that would be heavenly and perfect!


11 comments:

Syrious said...

AMAZING interiors!
love the red bedroom!
amazing
hope you'll follow me so i'll do the same!
xoxo

www.syriouslyinfashion.com

Shasie said...

These interiors make me want to buy a home right now!!

(Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle) said...

Lovely pictures!!! can my home look like this pls.

XoXo
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

Joan.Dorina said...

Can you pleaseee tranfer me there..what a perfect post!Keeps blogging honey.Great workblog..
follow us and we will follow you back!
yours fashionably Modeliciousbites!
http://modeliciousbites.blogspot.com/

Jes said...

Great blog, these are beautiful designs.

http://www.heelsink.blogspot.com/

the nyanzi report said...

i wish i lived here...

H Rija said...

wow... i wish this was my place!
Neat post!

My Lyfe ; My Story

MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

Kat said...

i love the warmness of all these rooms! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Marina Chitanu said...

Love the warm colors for interiors too...)))


Follow me...

Kisses

spicyfashion.blogspot.com

Steffen said...

Love that red bedroom!! :)

www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

It is indeed chilly in Melbourne at the moment - it seems to have come on so quickly! Love this post - makes me want to be at home on the couch with a blanket.